Want to serve as an Adult or Youth helper for VBS? Here is what you will do:
1. Serve on a team of people to lead VBS in a local yard.
2. Study assigned lessons in the curriculum provided.
3. Attend the training for VBS Rocks the Block ( July 30) (FBC Worship Center)
4. Your Host Home leader will assign daily responsibilities to each team member. These include: teaching the Bible lesson, leading the craft, bringing snacks, leading the games , and teaching the indicated gospel presentation.
5. Be available to meet with your team to organize your assigned duties for each day. For example, you may be teaching the Bible lesson each day, or leading crafts each day, or your team may take turns leading each responsibility.
6. Arrive or be available at your location 30 minutes prior to the start of VBS Rocks the Block each day in order to help set up and have prayer time.
7. Greet children as they arrive and direct them to the early arrival activities.
8. Prior to VBS fill out and turn in this Background Check form to FBC.
If you are interested in helping please fill out the form below: