Do you want to be a VBS Host Home?
Here are the responsibilities:
Before VBS Rocks the Block Begins:
Pray for the student & adult leaders, children, neighborhoods, and hosts.
Two weeks prior to VBS beginning:
1. Place VBS Rocks the Block yard sign in your front yard, distribute invitations, and personally invite families to attend.
2. Prayer walk your neighborhood/street.
3. Print and complete this background check form and return to the church office.
4. Assign Teaching responsibilities using form we will provide at a later date.
During VBS Rocks the Block:
1. Have available old sheets or blankets for children to sit on.
2. Greet children and parents as they arrive.
3. Complete registration forms on all children (These will be provided).
4. Complete attendance each day on the attendance sheet that will be included in the supply tub.
Helpful Ideas and Suggestions:
1. Recruit a friend to help you host your VBS Rocks the Block
2. Take the "Rock the Block" invitations to your local swimming pool, park, team practices, library, or any local place where children gather.
If you feel up to the task of being a host home, please fill out the form below.