"share each other's burdens, and in this way obey the law of christ." - GALATIANS 6:2
As a church family, it is important that we are intentional about reaching out and staying connected with our brothers and sisters in Christ. A simple way to grow and encourage each other in faith is to participate in our new outreach, Care Calls.
There will be two ways you can participate in this new and exciting way to serve - you can pick up a list from the church office or access the list on Google Drive.
1. Sign out of any google account on your computer.
2. Click HERE to access the Google sign-in page.
3. Sign-in using the username and password provided to you by the Spiritual Development Office.
4. Reach out by telephone to church members.
5. Log the following - Called By, Date Called and any comments/needs expressed by Church member. If member did not answer, please log that in the comments and if you left a voicemail.
6. When done calling for the day, please sign out of Spiritual Development Google account.
To pick up a list to call from the church office, to retrieve the log-in information or for any questions/concerns you can contact Sumer Bright (email@example.com or by calling the church). Please call ahead for a list to ensure someone will be at the church to help you.